The Acoustical Society of Japan 2021 Spring Meeting was held form the 10th March to the 12th March. We had presentations for special session, speech communication and education in acoustics sessions from Arai lab.
March 10th Session: Speech communication
– T. Arai, E. Osawa, and J. Iwakami, “Voiceless plosives tend to be perceived as voiced in reverberant environment” (in Japanese).
– M. Kasuya and T. Arai, “An analysis of acoustic features related to singing and German-language proficiency for German songs” (in Japanese).
March 12th Session: Education in acoustics
– K. Takeuchi, N. Aoki, T. Arai, K. Suzuki, H. Seki, W. Hata, and K. Yasu, “The relation between acoustics and Speech-Language-Hearing-Therapist” (in Japanese).
– K. Takeuchi, N. Aoki, T. Arai, K. Suzuki, H. Seki, W. Hata, and K. Yasu, “Acoustics for learning the Hearing tests” (in Japanese).
March 12th Special Session: Sound education in pandemic
– T. Arai, “For online courses on speech-related acoustics” (in Japanese).
(Updated on 2021/03/12)