The 2021 Acoustical Society of Japan Autumn Meeting was held form the 7th September to the 9th September. We had presentations for the special session, speech communication session and education in acoustics sessions from Arai lab.
September 7th Session: Speech communication
– M. Sumida, M. Morimoto, E. Iwagami, and T. Arai, “Acoustic properties of vowels preceding geminate consonants in Japanese and Italian” (in Japanese).
– M. Koizumi, T. Yoshinaga, T. Arai, and A. Iida, “Short-time vowel generation using an electromagnetically controlled reed-type artificial larynx” (in Japanese).
– Y. Sugiyama and T. Arai, “The effect of accent on the duration of the following particle in Tokyo Japanese” (in Japanese).
September 7th Special Session: Speech communication in the situation with/post pandemic
– T. Arai, “Visualizing droplets using vocal-tract models of human speech production” (in Japanese).
September 9th Session: Education in acoustics
– K. Takeuchi, N. Aoki, T. Arai, K. Suzuki, H. Seki, W. Hata, and K. Yasu, “Impressions of acoustics class in the speech therapy course” (in Japanese).
– K. Takeuchi, N. Aoki, T. Arai, K. Suzuki, H. Seki, W. Hata, and K. Yasu, “Survey of recording in a clinical environment of speech therapist” (in Japanese).
(Updated on 2021/9/9)